what we do for you
What is a great website?
- Your website should effectively communicate your business goals and objectives. Once you have achieved this, you will have more time to be productive.
- You need to get across your message, a statement of why people should give you their business.
- Your website needs be be user-friendly, easy to navigate, enabling your site visitors to have a positive experience.
- Your site should reach its intended audience. It needs to be well designed and be Search Engine Optimized (SEO), this allows potential clients to search and find your site easily.
- Any business relationship is a partnership, we thrive on input and feedback, this ensures you get the result you envisaged.
- We are available for web site design and web site redesign. We endeavour to make all of our websites maintainable by you.
What should I do next ?
- Firstly, contact us and we’ll set up a face to face meeting.
- In this initial meeting we’ll establish your goals and aspirations, discuss ideas and rough out a template for the website.
- We’ll then draft up a web site, enabling you to see your ideas. From here we’ll discuss any changes required.
- Any requested modifications or enhancements will be applied, we’ll add SEO and publish the website for your final approval.
- Once the site has been approved, it will be put live. Your clients are now able to see your vision.
- Going forward, we offer training and/or maintenance to ensure you are capable of maintaining your site. We are also available to maintain it for you.
What about when it's complete ?
- This is YOUR website so once you are happy with it we will invoice you.
- What happens next depends on your level of comfort with updating the site. If you are comfortable with computers and wish to update the site yourself, we can sit with you and go over some basics and provide you with a basic users guide. If the thought of changing your website yourself brings you out in a cold sweat, then we offer a casual update service on a time and materials basis.
- Either way you will not be left high & dry with a website you don’t like or can’t update!
- Copyright. The domain name and site content will be owned by you. Any code will be yours and you will have full access to the back-end admin pages.